7.04.2008

Gig and 4th of July

My gig last night went really well. Unfortunately no one took any pictures. My dad shot some video, so I'll be editing and uploading that tomorrow or the day after.

I got my shirts from Jesse and they're pretty sweet. I'm selling them for $10 a shirt an I have smalls, mediums, and larges left. Let me know if you want a shirt, and if they need be mailed, I'll do that some how. I just really need the money since I bought those and the recording equipment. Luckily my dad lent me money (instead of putting it on credit, etc) to buy the gear, but I really need to pay him back (and I'd rather do that with tshirt revenue rather than completely out of pocket).



Today was the fourth of July, Unites States Independence from England and what not. I personally think a lot of the historical relevance has been bogged and lost, but it's always a good day for picture taking.