7.26.2008

Trailer!

My cousin Dustin Heald is a make up and special effects artist. He specializes in gore.

Here's a trailer he recently worked on:
Staunton Hill Trailer







I also just saw Batman: The Dark Knight, in the local IMAX theater. I felt like the whole world had seen the movie before me... And everyone had been talking the movie up, I was expecting a magnificent opus of movi-cal performance and ended up almost disappointed. Bastards were talking the movie up to be something that had never been awesomed before and I am upset with them *coughbrandonanddelainecough*! And Brandon is a sick and twisted person (although not as much as the Joker is perceived to be) and insisted on ruining some of the best secrets of the movie.

Oh well. Stuff on an IMAX screen is just awesome regardless of spoiled secrets. At least I can one up him and say I saw it on an awesomer screen that him.






I have a gig tonight! Very exciting! I'm opening up for my other cousin's band again, Kill Mike Love

This time in a coffee shop in Hanford.

View Larger Map

Check it!