11.15.2008

Woah.

I haven't updated here in almost two weeks. Feels strange...

But I've been really busy. Tomorrow we start shooting the final for my video class. I wrote a detective story/film noir. Hopefully all goes well. I'll definitely be posting that when it's finished. There have been some setbacks on the actual shooting times, but it should work.

Thursday night/Friday morning, Nicole (and maybe Carlos) and I are going to see the midnight premiere for Twilight. I haven't finished the book and will probably be the only person in the audience who doesn't know what will happen next. Oh well.

I'm on my congressman's list to get tickets for Nicole and I to go to the January 20th Inauguration Ceremony, but if we do actually get the tickets, I have no idea where we are going to stay in DC. Absolutely everything is booked up... All I can find are fucked up people selling their reservations for rooms on eBay. "Oh, I booked a reservation and I know someone wants this room: You are bidding on the reservation itself, not the actual price of the room, starting bid $300." Assholes.

Hopefully it all works out.

Wish me luck.