1.21.2009

Kyle and Nicole's DC Inauguration Extravaganza! Epilogue

I'm back home, in my mostly comfy computer chair and pondering about the past five days. It was an amazing experience. Nicole and I were very lucky and in very good fortune since the inception of the plan to go to Washington DC back in November.

It all began with Nicole telling me that she wanted to go and then it snowballed into me being told I was considered for tickets from my congressman to booking a package flight and hotel. I thank and am extremely grateful to everyone who supported us in going and I am humbled by the experience that I received while attending.

Usually I have something witty to say or some sort of quip, but for this post all I have is a warm heart to pour out in gratitude. Thank you and goodnight.







PS. I got my new glasses today:
has new glasses!