5.21.2009

Movies and Concerts!

Sorry bloggity-blog for ignoring you. I've been busy and neglecting you.

Lots of cool stuff has been going on and I need to tell you all about it!

My uncle and his girlfriend are traveling the United States and are blogging about it as the go! Check out http://josephandkellydoamerica.blogspot.com/ to read their hilarious take on travel.

Some friends and I went to the midnight premiere of Angels & Demons and I thought it was good. I haven't read the book and Nicole said they changed some stuff in transition from book to movie, but the story was mainly intact.

Then I saw Star Trek and was thoroughly happy with that. I'm not much of a Trekkie, but it definitely was a good two hours of sci fi!





Also Bazil The Great is playing tomorrow at The Lucky 13. I hope to see a lot of people there!