7.05.2009

4th of July

Here's some of my pictures from the 2009 4th of July:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylelowe/sets/72157620865226781/

My family had a pretty awesome shindig as we do year after year, but this year was pretty tame compared to previous years. Oh well, no big deal.

I'm almost done with the BTG concept songs. I think I only need two more. I really didn't work on it at all this week, but I feel that if I finish all the songs before July, I'm good. Because then Matt will be back in the middle of August and we can get them all recorded in late August and early September.

I really want to record a handful of duet covers with a bunch or people and release them online for free. I think I can do 5-10 songs before summer is over. What do you think? Is that something worth pursuing?