10.25.2008

Where's Fluffy? Tonight!

Did you see Nick and Norah? Then you'd get the joke.

But really, tonight! Hanford, Fatte Alberts. 8p.m.

Kill Mike Love!

And opened by me!

And it's Wendy's birthday celebration.

So you should totally come to Hanford with me and chill. Will be sick, will be playing new songs! Will involve keyboards, gameboys and computers.

Get a Map Here








Also! My EP just went up on Amie Street Music!

Go to this link to sign up and get $5 free for signing up:
http://ping.fm/8SYaD

And that's more than enough to get some of my DRM Free MP3's plus other cool stuff. (Hey, the hooker that Elliot Spitzer had an affair with has music up there... You know it's hot, when she's got stuff for sale there...)








Double plus also! I have just a few more tshirts for sale and will be selling them tonight! Get one before they're gone!











So to recap:
1) Go to Fatte Albert's tonight at 8.
2) Go to http://ping.fm/BfV4c and then search "kyle lowe" after signing up to get my music for free.
3) Buy the last few tshirts I have so I can order shinny new ones!