4.01.2009

Recording: Kill Mike Love

For the past two weekends, I've been recording my cousin's band, Kill Mike Love. We're shooting to finish 5 songs for an EP this month and have all 13 of their songs done in a few months.

The first three sessions went pretty smoothly and hopefully we only need two more to finish up the EP.

Here's some pictures I took over the second session:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylelowe/sets/72157616227850438/







Also, my band, Bazil The Great, is moving nicely. We're playing a show next Tuesday and it's going to be broadcast online! Watch us Tuesday April 7 at 4pm at http://www.centralvalleytalk.com/. I am also in talks with Kuppajoe and Extreme Pizza to set up a few more shows and the tshirts that I ordered for the band should be in soon!

Also, also, I'm acting in a friend's video project! It's a music video for a Fresno band called Poplord, the music is pretty fun and it's quite interesting to try to act. I'm so used to being on the other side of the camera and this is a new experience. I'll post the video as soon as it's done and online!

Hopefully the ball gets rolling smooth soon!