3.31.2008

Bland Update.

I just created a "Donate" button from PayPal. Why? Because I have no money. Why do I have no money? Because I have no income. And instead of being a regular person and finding a job, I created a "Donate" button.

Aside from that, I also created a new facebook group. It's comparing John McCain to an Invader Zim episode. Be jealous.
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=10470077967
I was trying not to break any of the facebook Terms and Conditions, but I think I broke one or two. I hope my facebook account doesn't get deleted...

Today has been a nice and calm César Chávez day. I have vacuumed like a mad man. Almost every room in my house has been vacuumed. Beautiful.

I really need to pay attention to that warning telling me that I have only nine minutes left before my battery dies... Oh well. Thank you blogger for having a "Automatic Draft Saving" setting. Whew.

I feel like I haven't uploaded a video in a while, although it's only been about a week. I need to come up with something other than just me playing guitar into the camcorder (although the feedback from that has been extremely positive and I thank everyone that has given me kudos on it). I am excited, I saved the "Jeff Eben Running for Fresno Mayor" commercial and I think I'm going to remix a version and put upload it.

Background info: Jeff Eben was my high school principal and now is running for Fresno mayor. I'm good friends with Jared Eben (Jeff's son) we play video games and talk about music. Jeff is in a wheelchair from an accident in his teens and is an amazing man. I don't actually live in Fresno, so I can't vote in the Fresno mayoral race, so I figure I'll make him a nice little commercial for the internet...

I try not to get involved in politics, but Eben's a friend. And that's where it gets complicated. Friends do favors. Politicians live on favors. Politicians love their friends...

However. If this ends up becoming a weird political blog, someone please tell me. I prefer this to be about my craziness.