4.05.2008

Three Years of Life Summarized in a Party

Today my godson, Wyatt, turned three years old. That's quite an accomplishment, I'd say. He's fearless and uncomfortably full of energy.

Here are some photos I took earlier today at Wyatt's third birthday party.

sword-ness

joe the pirate 3

joe the pirate 2

lucy

manuel

carol

babypirate

pirate kyle

My uncle, Joe, dressed up as a pirate for the party. Wyatt loved it. At some point I switched from the still camera to a camcorder, so as soon as I finish editing some stuff together, I'll upload that to youtube and vimeo and then post it up here...

Fun times.

Give me feedback the photos.







Unrelated notes:
My car's battery died yesterday. I can't just "jump" it back to life either, a new battery is needed, since this one won't hold a charge at all for long. Then today, my parents called me to pick them up because the old minivan wouldn't start (although, soon after, it started and they called back saying that it started and didn't need me to pick them up.

My brother and I survived approximately thirty-six hours alone with each other without causing any major damage to each other or our surroundings (with the exception of my car. Although, I think I can blame nature on that one...) as our parents chaperoned a field trip with my sister's school's jazz band. Yay.