4.19.2008

Crazy-ness.

Here's my new video I made with my sister the other day:

http://www.vimeo.com/915124
We are awesome!

So yesterday I needed to park in my cousin's parking stall-thingy behind his house and I totally scraped the side of my car on the wooden paneling... The real irony is that later during the day, my parents went to sell our old white minivan. One car out, one care damaged.

Luckily my cousins Jared and Gaby didn't mind the small damage done to their stall, but my dad made me help him buff off the paint on my car. It's only fair.

On a positive note: I get to go to my old high school's prom next month and announce this year's prom king. How cool!?! I get to go and dance it up for free with only needing to take care of one little responsibility first.

Later today there's a job fair at one of the malls. I still need a job, but I think I want to take advantage of the situation and take my camera out there and cause an embarrassing ruckus and get it all on video. I'll either have a job or a funny video in the end, maybe both.

Okay, time to get ready to go make a fool of myself at the mall, although almost every time I go to the mall I seem to make a fool of myself...