4.25.2008

the birthday and day after.

My birthday was wednesday, and I must say it was pretty awesome.

It was very low key, which was a-ok with me. I enjoy birthday bashes, but nineteen isn't a big deal like some of the landmark birthdays, so dinner out with family is a wonderful way to celebrate.

Here are some pictures I and assorted others took.

undie-head

dinner

squish

smiles

the parents and the spawn1

the parents and the spawn2

candles

jared







The day after was the day I was worried about. I had to present the fourth draft of my script to my video production class, sit through an audition for the video that my script is for, go to a last minute jazz rehearsal, take a physics midterm and finally rock a jazz band concert.

Luckily everything went smoothly; my class thought my script was good (but I still need to make a fifth draft), the audition wasn't so hot but that wasn't my beat, the rehearsal rocked, the midterm wasn't tough and the jazz concert was amazing. I play guitar in the Fresno State Jazz B Band and most of the band wasn't too confident right before the show, which was a bit nerve racking, but when I got on the stage, I threw those feelings out the window and got into the zone. Then the A Band took the stage and they seriously blow minds. I hope I get to play with them soon. I won't be able to next semester for sure, the way my schedule works out, but my Spring 09 audition will definitely have the most effort behind it, ever.

I actually get to sign up for my Fall 08 classes in about an hour and a half, so I'm super-famicom excited for that.