12.22.2008

Jobless still and again.

I applied for an office job at my school and I really thought I was going to get it, but I got an email a few days ago saying I didn't get it.

It came down to me and one other person. Unfortunately that other person was Carl, the guy I worked on all my video production class projects with (The Detective Film Noir Two Birds, One Stone…, The Documentary, and The Musical). I'm happy for him, but I wish I would have gotten the job.

I also lost a job. I mowed Ed's lawn since 2005 and now he doesn't need me anymore. It wasn't hard work or work that paid much, but it was still an extra $20 I could spend on whatever I wanted for the week. Oh well.

So in retaliation and at the suggestion of a friend, I posted a job resume on Craigslist. http://fresno.craigslist.org/res/966667109.html

Sad, I know. But it's worth a shot. I think I'm going to post a Band for Hire one too… Maybe sometimes next week.

Now to read the Missed Connections and Haikus for some laughs.