12.01.2008

Stress Balls.

I am totally freaking out.

I have projects and tests and performances this week and I'm not really prepared for any of them.

I have to study for and take an online quiz for my very unfun history class today.

Tomorrow I have a script read through for my video project on Saturday.

Wednesdays are always pretty busy because I give guitar lessons.

Thursday I might have a job interview with an online radio program. And Jared and Gaby are moving into a new apartment and my brother Brandon and I are supposed to help them move in.

Friday is a Jazz Band concert at school. I'm not super prepared for it and need to spend time on my parts, but I don't have a lot of downtime to just woodshed guitar parts...

Saturday is the video shoot which will take all day. I hope all goes well for this.

And if I make it to Sunday, I'm golden.

I also have writing class and history finals to prepare for and those two classes I'm doing the worst in this semester and I really need to pass those classes.



But I had a good Thanksgiving. How was yours?