5.02.2008

AprilMay

So I applied for some jobs on wednesday. It was awkward (just like the rest of my life). Right after school I went to BSK Labs on the recommendation of Kyle Hamilton and saw this outside the office:
wtf
I have no idea what kind of inside joke that is for.

After I taught my guitar class had an interview with Blackbeards Arcade that I got from the job fair (see previous entries) a few weekends ago. At the job fair, I just left a resume because they had run out of applications, so before the interview I filled out an application.

But of course I had to goof around on the app:
job app3
Who uses half dollars anymore?

Then on my way home I filled out an application for one of the many Starbucks in town.

I know I was really anti-job for a while, but I need moneys. It kills me a little inside every time I fill out an application.







Then yesterday I made a steam engine in my physics lab out of aluminum cans. It was mondo cool.

Steam Engine from Kyle Lowe

But when I got home, my mom told me Blackbeards called and decided they didn't want me. I'm over it. I didn't really want to deal with little kids all summer.

Also, my allergies were terrible thursday. I couldn't get much stuff done after school. I seriously slept over ten hours that night. Wonderous recovering sleep.