5.17.2008

Synesthesia

A few days ago I went to the Clovis East High School Band Spring Concert. They were pretty awesome.
Here's a video of the winter percussion group's performance:

CEHS - Synesthesia 2008 from Kyle Lowe on Vimeo.


I also recorded the wind ensemble playing an arrangement of Bohemian Rhapsody and I'll be uploading that soon.



Yesterday I did miss my buddy's band play at the local Kuppajoes, so here's an open apology to Jesse and Avarium about missing last night's assumably amazing show.



Today I spent all day at Jared and Gaby's scraping plaster off their ceiling and painting the walls. It wasn't terrible, it was a nice bonding experience between my cousins and my brother and I. I'm proud of the work we did.



This week Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is released. I'm so excited! Nicole bought midnight showing tickets, I think my inner fanboy is going to cry.