5.25.2008

May 24th, 2008

Yesterday was pretty amazing.

Tyson and Abigail came over to record their song. I must say, I knew the song had potential the first time I heard it. We spent about 5 hours laying down all the tracks for it and I spent another hour or so mixing it down. I know I don't do things the way professionals do it, but I like be accommodating to my friends. Abigail wrote the words, Tyson crafted the melody and changes and I took all the ingredients and melded them together to bake the tasty song cake.

The final product sounds amazing. Big. Epic. Dramatic. Theatrical.

Download the song for free here:
MP3
AAC

Then later, Nicole, Kirsi, Tyson, Abigail and I all went to see the Clovis East High School's play The Innocents. Scary, beautiful, terrifyingly awesome.

Amazing day on the whole.

See the pictures:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kylelowe/sets/72157605246015538/

Update:
Tyson created a Myspace Music Profile! Add him to your friends list:
http://www.myspace.com/tysonfreakingpyles