5.08.2008

Finals week.

Yuck. Finals are this upcoming week. Not fun. My Women's Studies teacher said that we should study at least ten hours for the final if we want an A. Really? Ten hours? I was thinking more along the lines of two. But of course, when I'm thinking that she says, if you only spent two or three hours dedicated to it, you'll probably get an F. She read my mind and exploited it. Poop. I also have a physics final and have to give a presentation for my MCJ1 class...

Nicole took me to see Michael Bublé on Tuesday, and it was quite cool. He had a full big (jazz) band setup on his slanted stage and he really took control of the audience. Earlier that day Wyatt and Quinn were over again for some fun babysitting and whatnot and I was a bit worried they would burn me out before the concert, but I was able to have more than enough energy.

Today my MCJ113 class shot our final project, and it was quite cool as well. I don't have the video of it yet, but as soon as I get my hands on it, I'll upload it for sure. IT was a daunting task, it was out first experience with a full casted talent cast and using two sets at once. We ran through it about six or seven times before putting it to tape. I was at school from 8am to 2:30pm and I seriously haven't had a day that long since high school. And even then, at least there were lunch breaks and changes of periods/subjects...

But the final product is amazing.



And here are some pictures from the past few days:

the kyle and the quinn

Bublé 5.06.08

the monitor

the crewpeople

hidey kim

csi: fresno pilot cast